We would like to invite all IWBDA attendees to submit their manuscripts to ACS Synthetic Biology, to appear in the “IWBDA 2023” Virtual Special Issue.
Submissions open: September 15, 2023
Submission deadline: April 30, 2024
ACS Synthetic Biology, led by Editor-in-Chief Huimin Zhao, is the cutting-edge forum for top research in the field, has the highest editorial standards, and imposes no author submission, publication, page or color charges. Authors can opt into the “ACS AuthorChoice” program to publish open access; learn more here.
If you wish to submit, please also consider the following when preparing your manuscript:
- All articles must adhere to ACS Synthetic Biology submission guidelines.
- Submissions are welcome in any article type (Articles, Technical notes, Viewpoints, etc.)
- Manuscripts should be submitted via ACS Paragon Plus.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of submission, please choose “IWBDA 2023” from the “Special Issue Selection” drop-down menu. Also, please state that your submission is intended for the IWBDA 2023 Special Issue in your cover letter.
- Please note that all submissions to ACS Synthetic Biology are subject to peer-review and no guarantee of publication or inclusion into the final issue can be made prior to review.
- Please contact the journal if you have any questions or concerns.